Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Practice! Practice! Practice!

               I'm sure you might be getting tired of seeing my sweet daughter in all my pictures. However, since I have only had one session and I need more practice...we're out of luck. :) (Unless my son stops having a growth spurt and and is awake for more than an hour at a time). I forgot to mention that for my birthday my husband my hubby let me get a new camera!!! Goodbye rebel, Hello Canon 5D Mark ii!!!

           I've become pretty confident shooting in open shade. That seems to be when I get my best results, (see 1st picture)... In open light is another story. That's where practice comes in handy. I never thought I would be able to shoot in manual, and here I am, so little steps at a time. :) Here are a few I took of Payton yesterday around 6:30 pm. Im not used to cranking my shutter speed so high, but that seems to make the best results. (Thanks @Courtney Morehead for the tip). 







No comments:

Post a Comment